I won’t get too wordy here, the title is self explanatory. These are the top eleven posts from my blog for the past year, according to Google. Don’t be alarmed if some photos are marked earlier than 2011, it’s just that you guys still really like some of the older posts. That makes me happy!
Thanks for reading along! I’m looking forward to more fun and good food in 2012!
Counting down from 11 to #1…
11. Loaded Fries - Think Super Bowl food! These have grilled chicken, applewood smoked bacon, horseradish cheddar and other good things.
10. It’s not a P-I-T-A to make Pita Bread - Easy, I’m serious. Pig out!
9. S’mores Rice Krispies Treats - Makes both little and big kids seriously happy! Is it a Rice Krispie Treat? A S’more? It’s both, sandwiched together.
8. Pistachio Praline Cherry Ice Cream - I could eat this every single day.
7. Bananas Foster Cupcakes - I even flambéed bananas for these!
6. Make Your Own Christmas Ornament Wreath - It blew me away how popular this one was!
5. Fresh Blueberry Pie - Bursting with fresh blueberry goodness. Most of the berries don’t get cooked, so it’s super fresh.
4. Lunch Lady Peanut Butter Cookies - I cracked the code!
3. Holiday Elfin Shortbread Cookies - Customizable for any holiday.
2. Cosmic Brownies - Who loves Cosmic Brownies? Everyone, it seems!
1. Woodchuck Draft Cider Sorbet - The most popular post ever in the the history of this blog. Super simple and so refreshing!